Tunguska: The Visitation
A downloadable game for Windows
Live the life of a Ghoul Hunter and uncover the dark secrets of Tunguska from the Soviet era. Venture across desolate villages, abandoned facilities, toxic swamps, and ominous tunnels in this top-down survival horror, and discover the truth about the mysterious Tunguska Event in 1908.
Tunguska: The Visitation is 3D top-down shooter, infused with survival and lite RPG elements such as food, medicine, body energy, character stat buff, hazardous environments, and inventory management. The survival mechanics are designed to minimize chores and hassles for the player while encouraging strategic planning before each combat engagement.
The story-rich quests and lore of Tunguska encourage exploration and discovery. Information and side-quests can be discovered from dialogues with NPC, fire-side conversations, or from documents and notes found throughout Tunguska.
Inspired by Roadside Picnic and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series - one of the greatest games in history, Tunguska is one man's vision and creation of a new post-Visitation zone: a place not just full of horror and danger, but also the freedom and opportunities sought after by many near the fall of the USSR.
* Russian language version will be available around fall 2021.
- Dangerous mutants and skillful, well-equipped human NPCs powered by Goal-Oriented AI
- Radiation hazard and T-Syndrome infection, both mitigated in multiple ways
- Deadly space-time distortions player must constantly watch out for
- Grid-based, Diablo-like inventory with weight limit
- Power-ups crafted from mutant body parts with both positive and negative effects
- Extensive story and lore discovered through dialogues, notes, and journals
- Top-down line-of-sight system allowing for tactical engagements
- Realistic weathers with continuous day/night cycle
- Suppressed weapons, silent takedown, and interactive dynamic lighting allowing for stealth style gameplay
- Wearable detectors to assist the player across different situations
- Arsenal of Soviet-era weapons with matching ammunition
Come visit the community at:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: